“We give thanks to you, O God.
we give thanks, for your Name is near;
men tell of your wonderful deeds.
The school year is about to end here in the Philippines and I thank God that indeed we have seen his mighty hands move upon our school.
- I thank Him for the students he has entrusted in our care. Those students were a blessing to us and it is my prayer that these pre-school kids will continue to know the Lord when they grow up.
- I thank God for the parents of these kids who blessed us (teachers) in so many ways. May God’s bless them in many folds.
- I thank God for the trials and testings, for the persecution and difficulties we’ve faced in the entire school year. I believe that these experiences were designed by God to mold us into a better person.
- I thank God for His mighty intervention in all the activities that we had. Sometimes we just can think but be amazed how we come up with a beautiful idea becuase God is there giving us guidance and wisdom.
I still have a lot of thankful list in my heart but I guess this is all for now… Have Blessed Thankful Thursday everyone!
* Join us in thanking God today at Spiritually Unequal Marriage.