Our neighbor sent us insurance quotes today so she can now process our car’s registration. But hubby has not decided yet whether to have it registered or not. The year is about to end and we will be paying the same amount for the registration. We only have four more months until the next registration and he finds it very expensive to pay again after four months. On the other hand, he also wanted to have the car registered so we can use our it especially during times of emergencies.
Well, I think we still need to talk about this and hoping we’ll end up with a good decision.


CDO Lifestyle Blogger.
Blogger since 2008. Educator. Life Mentor.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *