Vivo, the top 5 global smartphone manufacturer, revealed its secret to perfect selfies with the launch of the Vivo V5 smartphone. The Vivo V5 smartphone boasts Perfect Selfie capabilities with its high-quality front-facing camera, fast performance, and upgraded features that ensure great experiences for its users.
The vivo V5 hosts 4GB RAM, 32 GB RGM, and an Octa-Core processor that guarantees high performance and lets you multi-task!
- All-metal shell back case that comes in champagne gold and rose gold colors.
- 5.5 – inch 1280×720 HD display clad in 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass for protection and providing and ideal premium feel in the hand.
- Equipped with a MediaTek MT6750 octa-core processor running at 1.5GHz and paired with 4GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage expandable via micro SD up to 128GB.
- Front-facing fingerprint scanner capable of unlocking the smartphone in as fast as 0.2 seconds. Fast-charging techlogy and it has 3,000mAh built-in battery.
- 20 MP Moonlight front-facing camera featuring a 1/2.78″ Sony IMX376 camera sensor coupled with 5P lens system and an aperture of f/2/0.
- It also comes with a front-facing soft-light flash that helps illuminate its subjects whenever they take a selfie, ensuring that its users can capture perfect selfies anytime and anywhere.
- 13MP rear camera that features a phase- detect auto-focus that will help users snap photos as they happen.
- Equipped with a 32-bit AK4376 digital to analog converter Hi-Fi chip, as well as a new iteration of its propriety operating system.
- Funtouch Os 2.6, now based on Android’s 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system.
The Vivo V5 is available in Vivo concept stores and major retailers nationwide for P 12,990.
Stay tuned as well for the upcoming Vivo V5 Plus on January 2017!