One of the things I am thankful for is having free flights! When you say its FREE, people won’t believe you because almost everything around us isn’t free anymore. But last October 27, Philippine Airlines gave me and my CDO Bloggers team the opportunity to enjoy free flights going to Manila so we can join Blogapalooza 2018. The free flights was arranged for us through the kindness of Ms. Ace Gapuz and the entire Blogapalooza team.
Flying with Philippine Airlines always brings me good memories. My first ever plane ride was with PAL and it was truly unforgettable. Here are 10 things I am thankful for PAL.
Thank you Philippine Airlines for…
1. The minimal or no turbulence flights.
2. The cabin crew who wishes me good trip.
3. Providing my friend a wheelchair when her foot got injured.
4. Giving me the option to sit where I want.
5. Always providing your passengers delicious meals.
6. The assurance that I am safe. (based on your airline safety record)
7. Flights with no delays.
8. Kind and courteous cabin crew.
9. Always giving us safety reminders.
10. Most of all, thank you for opportunity to fly for free.
Thank you Philippines Airlines! I hope to have more flying opportunities with you.